19 April 2008

And the traffic. O! Le trafic!

Always, "What are you (men) afraid of? I am like a man, and first I read Nietzsche, read you quotes about cows. Every boy I ever loved read Will to Power after we broke up, loved Ginsberg and Kerouac--no, loved On the Road and Howl but not the writers. The smarter ones read the Surrealist Manifesto and maybe Nadja. Actually none of them read Nadja. I'm a naked ghost, but trying to sink through the floorboards is getting boring, and I'm done with following my lover out into the night, woods or no. The roads are so wide. And the traffic. O! Le trafic!

Tumors, de quoi tees vows (des homes) affray? Je sues come home, tabard je lies Nietzsche, and lug vows cite au suet des aches. Claque garcon jay jamie aimed la volute lee pour auctioneer après queue nous axons cases veers le haut, axons aimed Ginsberg et Kerouac -- le non, a aimed sure la route et l' horsemint mains pas les auteur. Les plus fêtes not lug le manifested peat ere le Najd surrealists. En fait acne deluxe no’s lug Najd. Je sues fandom nu, mains lessee de descended par les blanches deviant ennui you, je sues fait avec shiver moon amorous dehorns dams la unit, les bois our le none. Les routes sent is larges. Le traffic. O! Le traffique!

Always, of what are you (men) frightened? I am like a man, and initially I read Nietzsche, read quotes to you about the cows. Each boy I ever liked the will read to actuate after we broke to the top, liked Ginsberg and Kerouac -- not; liked on the road and the howl but not the authors. The smartest read the surrealist proclamation and perhaps Nadja. In fact none them read Nadja. I am a naked phantom, but the test to go down by the boards becomes tedious, and I am made with following in my love outside in the night, wood or not. The roads are so broad. And traffic. O! The traffic one!

Tudors, de quoi eats vogues (des homes) aver vogues affrays? Je suits comet homed, au commencement je list Nietzsche, list des citations à vogues au subject des vetches. Claques garcons jail zamias aimer la volunteer lie pour unclenches après queen nous nous swoons cusses jugs au discus, au Ginsberg aimer au Kerouac -- pas; aimer surd la route equestrians maims pas les auteur. Le plus fate a flu la proclamation pouts eyre le Nadia surrealists. En fait augur ails nay flu Nadia. Je suits fan tome nu, maims lessees à descanter par les congeals devein panicle, je suits fait avec skiver darns monk amour dehorn la units, bois ox pas. Les routes soot sin larges. le tragic. O! Le tragic un!!

Always, of what are you (men) you frightened? I am like a man, and at the beginning I read Nietzsche, read quotations with you about the cows. Each boy I ever liked the will read to engage after we broke with the top, liked Ginsberg and Kerouac -- not; liked on the road and the howl but not the authors. Smartest read the surrealist proclamation and perhaps Nadja. In fact no, they read Nadja. I am a naked phantom, but the test to be gone down by the councils becomes painful, and I am made with following in my love outside the night, drink or not. The roads are so broad. And traffic. O! Traffic one!!

1 comment:

DUSIE said...

loved 'on the road' loved 'howl' loved the guys too!!!!!! (and so many don't love either, for fucks sake))) lalala